Skip to main content

Testimony of the Trickery of Prescription Drugs

Trickery of Prescription Drugs.


trickery of prescription drugs
Pain Pill Addiction
Eight weeks earlier, I had surgery to have a stint put in my urinary tract.  I had scar tissue growing and blocking my ability to use the restroom.

Oct the 14th, I went to the doctor and got back on the pain pills because of the pain and could have pushed through it but didn't.  I took the easy way out.  I had been off the pain medicines for 2 weeks with little reaction and some irritability for a day, but not bad. I had a 30-day supply of Hydrocodone; I was taking twice as much, even though the pain was gone. It was a trick of the enemy to make me believe I had pain when I didn't.  The symptoms I had was mind fog, sleeping alot and going through the motions, although I talked about God.  He was not piercing my heart, and it was hardened to Him to hear because of the lie the drugs do.

My husband was taking a nap before work, and God spoke to him and told him to flush my Hydrocodone down the toilet, so he did. When I finally came, I went to the kitchen, and the Hydrocodone was gone. I went to the bedroom and asked him and he told me he got rid of them, so I got angry at him. I felt panic come over me.  He could have at least let me taper off of them.

trickery of prescription drugs
For the next 48 hours I had a sick stomach, shakes, sweating and diarrhea with a weird odor; God told me it was the poison coming out of my body. At church on Sunday, when Tom (the minister) was speaking, I cried almost the whole time in the back, but God moved in on my heart and told me He could not talk to me about before because the drugs were blocking me from hearing Him. Throughout the service, He spoke to me about situations I needed to amend and repent for.  The Lord also showed me how the enemy had been tormenting me with this and had a legal right because the drugs had opened the door to Satan's kingdom.  After we got home from church,  I thanked Mark for loving me enough to throw out the prescription drugs.

God told me he used Mark to step in and stop it because I could not. That is an example of what a Godly man does. He is my covering and helps me when I can not help myself today. I respect him tremendously for this. I could not believe the type of detox I went through for 2 weeks of using that crap. The enemy took me to a place of darkness that God can not go. He is bringing me back to the light; I was able to make some phone calls and take care of some things that the Lord showed me earlier during the service.  Today, the Enemy no longer torments me with these situations because I listened to the Lord's instructions and obeyed. I am at peace again.  I know this is long but I have learned when God gives me clear direction to just do it.

Testimony from K from Texas


Spiritual and Biologal Side of Addictions

When there is addictions in a person's life, we find a person is separated from god, themselves or others.  If you find somebody that is struggling with any type of addiction especially drug addiction, there is a battle going on with you.  You have been spiritually bewitched from the simplicity of the gospel.

Your enemy knows your biology better than most of your pastors.  The enemy knows if he can get you stewing in this stuff, your seretonian levels drop or are deficient.  There is no way you can get it back up unless you take a drug to bring seretonians back up because you are in chemical imbalanced.  The sorcerer, your friendly drugstore pharmacist, knows from the study of pharmacology he can give you a seretonian drug enhancer to make you feel good but now you are addicted to the enhancer.  That is a false peace.  As long as you take the drug, you may feel better about yourself,  but you still have an unloving and unclean spirit that is part of your nature, and even on the medication, you still don’t feel satisified but just more tormented. 

The Spiritual Root

The spiritual root behind addiction, then, is an unloving spirit, self-rejection, self-bitterness, self-hatred, and self-accusation.  When you don't feel good about yourself, the secretions drop. Have you ever heard of a phrase that said, "That drunkard's lover is the bottle?  It has become his friend.  Maybe you never felt loved or accepted by parents, husbands, friends, or peers, and now you need to feel better, and the only way is to get a rush through that prescription drug.  Someone told you that you are unlovely, or worthless and you believe the lie from the enemy.  God says you are bought with a price. 

The Spiritual bewitchment says that God does not love you, and you don’t love yourself and that no one loves you either.  When you buy that lie because of the sins of others around you, you have been bewitched and need a fix. 

It would be difficult to get away from your nuturing if you don’t feel loved.  You can give up on one, but there is cross-addiction.  You will give up on one and your addiction will turn into something else. 

Areas that produce addictions:
  • Legal drugs
  • Illegal drugs
  • Spiritual bewitchment
  • Inordinate affection
  • Ungodly relationships
  • False burden bearing


trickery of prescription drugs
Spiritual Bewitchment
What is spiritual bewitchment?

You are listening to a lie that says you are not loved (by others) or belong on this planet, and you don’t love yourself.  It is their loss if they don’t love you because the Lord loves you, is your creator, and knew you before you were born.  You don’t have to carry somebody eles sin because they don’t love you for you to go into addictions for your destruction. 

Galatians 5:19 – 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest (you can see them), which are these: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Witchcraft is actually a legal drug.  The other drunkness is an illegal drug.

The kingdom that produces addictions


Luke 11:21 When a strongman is armed, his goods are in peace. This means the individual is strong and armed and is in control of his house or palace - His interest is protected.  This is about satan’s control over a human by a kingdom.  The palace is a human being.  The strongman is the principality, the unloving spirit that controls that human being's life.  But answering to this principality of an unloving spirit with other spirits, which range from one to 2,000 other spirits, reinforcing its power in their life. 

How do you get free from addiction?

First, the strongman must be removed, but you must deal with the underlings or goods.  When the underlings are removed through deliverance, then the strongman is disarmed and has to flee.
Two, the person with the addiction problem needs to start seeing who he or she is in Christ.  They are loved with everlasting love and do not listen to the lies of the past but rise up and fight.

By: Traci Morin, Ordained Minister of the Gospel, Public Speaker, Missionary Speaker, Writer
Touch of God International Ministries - a Christian Healing and Deliverance Ministry - Setting the Captives Free

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Touch of God International Ministries of Healing and Deliverance would love to invite you to our website at https://www.touchofgod.org.

Popular posts from this blog

Truth Behind Pharmakeia

Truth Behind Pharmakeia - Sid Roth interviews Henry Wright. Henry Wright, President and Founder of Be In Health Ministries in Thomasville, Georgia. A very successful healing ministry.  Pharmakeia Meaning Pharmakeia is a form of the Greek root word from which we get our English words: Pharmacy, Pharmacist, and Pharmaceutical. In the Bible, pharmakeia carried the idea of sorcery, occultism, and black magic. In this sense, Paul used the term in Galatians 5.20 as 'witchcraft'. In Rev. 9:21 & 18:23, it is translated as 'sorceries.' Approximately 60% of the population takes at least one pharmaceutical drug daily. Some are taking up to fifteen and twenty. The modern drug industry originated with the IG Farben company in Nazi Germany. They led in funding Hitler's rise to power. Their drugs and extermination gas made the holocaust and prisoner medical experiments possible. addicted to alcohol, drugs, and tobacco Almost everyone is now taking drugs for one reaso

The Medical Conspiracy - Bill Schnoebelen

Exposing the Medical Conspiracy Video The Church of Ya-Hweh Yahuwshua, The LORD Jesus Christ, was initially responsible for health and healing. In this teaching, Bill reveals the conspiratorial origins of modern American (pharmaceutical) medicine  - the extensive pharma corruption: how the ruling elite stole medicine from the church and set up a licensed monopoly. He shows how this monopoly seems bent on reducing the population and gaining power by withholding cures. He exposes the Iron Triangle: how the FDA, the drug companies, and medical schools collude together to control and destroy our nation's health. Learn the relationship between pharmaceutical companies and government involvement - greed and money. Know the truth and the truth will set you free. Traci Morin Touch of God International Ministries - a Christian Healing and Deliverance Ministry  - Setting the Captives Free

Antidepressants Exposed

Are Antidepressants Safe Learn the negative efects of antidepressants. When you look at the killings of multiple people, it has been young people on antidepressants. Consider putting a child on when their brains are not fully developed. Traci Morin, President of Touch of God International Ministries of Healing - a Christian Healing and Deliverance Ministry  - Setting the Captives Free